Updated on Oct 12th, 2016
9HOLE is a platformer where you are also golfing! Hit the ball to the hole (under par!) and then get to the hole yourself!
X: Swing your club (hold the button for a harder swing!)
WHEN THE BALL IS AIRBORN:
Arrows: Move the ball (a little bit!)
C,Z: releas ball control and control the character again.
SECRET: if you find the game a little easy, try pressing "Up" repeatedly on the title screen!
I will be doing more of a post-mortem in a bit, but I wanted to get this game online. Happy playing!
- added tutorial text to level 1
- fixed (hopefully!) spraying particles when your ball sits next to a wall
- increased particle counts and lifetimes across the board (makes the game a little flashier)
- fixed level 2 so that there is no point of no return
- adjusted a jump on level 5 so it is a little more forgiving
in the future:
- bug fixes as they get reported
- I would like to flesh out the music with one more layer
- ...that's it? I kind of feel like I've explored this idea to my content.