A puzzle platformer by Matthias Falk, made in 5 days.
The only thing you can do is jump - is that enough to climb a mountain?
- 6613/8192 tokens used (did some refactoring near the end since code wouldn't have fit otherwise)
- nearly full tilesheet/map used
This is my first PICO-8 game, I hope you like it.
You can also support and download the game via itch.io.
Updated to v1.1 with following changes:
- Save game: Game will now autosave each level and you can quit/resume the game any time now at the point you left off.
- Mouse/touch controls: Game can now be fully controlled via mouse/touch (also added small clickable reset button, in case player gets stuck). Since the game has always been a one-tap game, we now have a mobile-ready PICO platformer!
- Difficulty curve: made some adjustments in the first few screens to make difficulty curve a bit less steep.
- More changes: Made bullet hitboxes more accurate and thus a little bit more foregiving.