Here is a fun math game, inspired by the game "24", where you have to make mental calculation to obtain a target number with only the 4 integers given to you.
You can use parenthesis and standard operators (+,-,*,/) to get to the result.
The fun part in this cartridge is the calculator which includes a parsing Shunting-yard algorithm to generate and evaluate an RPN expression.
1.4 Update :
- Fix an issue when there was still numbers on the stack when evaluating an expression (like "829" evaluated to "9", instead of giving an error)
1.3 Update :
- Button X deletes the last character
- The delete button is replaced by a "c" (like in a calculator) to reset the guess
1.2 Update :
- Fixed a bug with the shunting yard algorithm (the test for operator precedence was incorrect)
- Added a debug/test mode for RPN calculation (set the scene=2)
1.1 Update :
- Score, timer and difficulty indicator
- Fireworks when a correct solution is guessed (from the Fireworks effects by Saccharine)
- Some invalid calculations are detected (not all)
- Fixed some other bugs