Low Mem Sky
Low Mem Sky: L A S T
You awake to find yourself on an alien planet, with the desire to achieve one thing... reach the centre of the galaxy!
Made in PICO-8 for #DemakeJam 2018, where the original build came 3rd Place.
- Around 180,383,121,450 unique star systems... (I think!)
- Each system with...
- Up to 8 procedurally-generated planets
- Space Station for trading resources, components and ship upgrades
(all at system-varying prices)
- Each planet with unique...
- Continuous procedural terrain generation
- Climate-specific resources and collectables
- Seven base alien species (land, water and air-based) + Sentinels
- Five different ship classes - all with different specs (speed, capacity, warp range)
- Auto-save & Restore of progress
- ...all within a single PICO-8 cart!
Planned Features: NONE (No more room!)
- ARROWS = Walk around
- Z = Run (Hold)
- X = Collect Item / Take-off (when close enough)
- ENTER = Quick Menu, with options to
- "Call Ship" to current location
- (Also an option to delete save/progress - use with caution!)
- LEFT / RIGHT = Rotate
- UP = <Unmapped>
- DOWN = Open Galactic Map
- Z = Engage Pulse Engine boost (Hold)
- X = Land / Dock (when close to planet / station)