Hastily crafted Asteroids clone complementary of the anti-aliased line thead:
- Added: Teleport ('c' button)! Up to 3 chances (sort of...) to get out of trouble
- Changed: inertia cranked up, use your thrusters!
- Changed: safe time is now 2s
- Changed: thrust is now 'up' only
- Fixed: Saucer Invasion!
- Fixed: incorrect font rendering
- Fixed: incorrect high score message on game over
- Changed: reduced number of rocks to 4
- Fixed: crash with dead player
- Changed: multiple rocks types
- Added: saucer!
- Added: highscore (saved in cart data)
- Added: multiple CRT effects (enjoy @Felice!)
- Bug: couple of chars incorrectly rendered
1.0f: temp. fix by @Felice (tks!)
1.0: initial release (did not work)
Not much really - using bits of my Pico 8 "game toolkit":
- anti-aliased circle fill (using mid-point error for the shading)
- multiple "CRT" shaders (find out how to switch between them!)
- a couple of future functions using yield
- vector font rendering
- Felice: anti-aliased line optimisation genius!
- Trammell Hudson: Asteroids font (https://trmm.net/Asteroids_font)
- Atari: for the art cover (my lawers are on the copyright case :)